From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:10:35 -0700
Alicia writes:
"PST's, for example, also have the added "bonus"
of not being searchable by administrators without third party tools."

Sure you can search PSTs. You have to bring them back into Outlook, but you
can search them. I do it all the time. Where PSTs are trouble is when folks
save them to their hard drive or to CD. Then we may or may not know about
them and that's a problem.

Right now we officially support PSTs. Once we bring up our email archive
that policy will change - but then again there will not be a need to create
the a PST to start with.

I love my job. I love technology. And that is why I have a toaster that was
made in 1959!

Rock on!
Sharon