From:
pallavi mantrao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 04:49:51 -0700
Dear All,

  I am working for an Upstream Oil & Gas Sector Company in Asia and we are currently looking at standardising our records management practices to align to ISO 15489. We are also looking at the possiblilty of an accredited certification on this standard therafter. IF anyone could share similar experiences, I'd be grateful.

  Regards,
  Pallavi.