From:
"Lyons, Sherry A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:09:12 -0500

John,
The true question may be how often the test bank questions are purged
for their usefulness.  I took parts 1-5 in 11/97 and part 6 in 5/98. I
thought that many of the questions were leftovers from an earlier time
(like the 60's) with "distributed word processing stations" and
"mailroom equipment - postage machines and the size of an airmail
envelope (yes, really) questions" that were out of sync with the then
current challenges of RIM.

I wonder if the questions are really so current that "us oldies" would
struggle with passing part 5. I was very fearful of "new technology"
and I fully expected to fail that section of the test and overall, found
it the easiest part.  I guess it just depends ....

Thanks,
Sherry A. Lyons, CRM
Direct: 713-500-3101