Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:09:51 -0700
I recommend this book for Part 1:

Management
A Streamlined Course for Students and Business People
Barron's Business Review Series
by Patrick J. Montana and Bruce H. Charnov
Under $12.00 from Amazon.com

I couldn't stand the thought of studying another textbook, so I went
searching and found this one. It's nicely succinct. Each section starts with
defining Key Terms, has boxes throughout with You Should Remember
information, and has questions and answers about basic concepts. I only have
one criticism and it's really small. It touches on budgets and audits but
doesn't go into a lot of detail. You might want to read up on those in
another resource. Otherwise this is a great study resource and I highly
recommend it.

Cathy Westfeldt
Laguna Niguel, CA