From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 07:18:09 -0400
Well after a busy and exciting vacation to Austria, Slovakia and
Hungary. I'm back. Don't expect RAIN to appear soon as I've backlog of
work

BUT!  I did want to bring up my favorite issue

REPLIES TO THE LIST

I've just spent reading through two weeks worth of listserv digests.
Absolutely amazing how many folks do not delete out previous messages
before hitting the send button. For the more egregious offenders I
will be forwarding a copy of the digest so that they can see what it
looks like when replies are not edited down to the relevant portions

This leads to a second item. IF you want to thank someone or several
people for answering a question you posed to the list, there are two
avenues available. First send a PRIVATE thank you to the individual.
Do NOT send a 'thanks' message to the entire list. As an alternative
you could send one group thank you message to the list as a whole.
Just put Thank you in the subject line.

peterk

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA