From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:49:49 -0400
On 9/4/07, Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> Not familiar with it myself, but two quick thoughts:
> 1. It was published in 1996. A lot has changed in the industry since then.
> If the book is more principles-oriented it might be OK, though.
> 2. There are only two reviews - but they are very good reviews.

the book provides some very good information on what you need to know.
yes much has changed since it was originally published over 10 years
ago, but i still refer to my copy of it for ideas and validation.

> It's also kinda pricey - Amazon had it when I checked just now for $72.69.
> Not that that means anything one way or the other, but just saying. At that
> price it's too expensive for me to buy and review. :)

do note that there are at least 34 used and new copies available for
purchase through amazon most of which are around $45. As difficult as
it is to find good books for our profession I would recommend that
folks purchase this book
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va