From:
Lisa Shimamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:24:44 -0700
Thank you  for your recommendations.  I will definitely find them useful.

I have to say I agree with Stephanie about the "library-focus" and the
concept of "library school" with the MLIS program.
I am only on my "core classes" so far and it is very library focused, but I
am hoping the Information Science focus will kick in as I progress.  I was
hoping it would be geared more toward the Information Science side of things
since that is what I am really interested in. There aren't too many
strictly Information Science programs out there, though.

Lisa Shimamura, CRM