From:
Linda Buss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:34:26 -0800
My humble opinion is that the client should be performing an audit while the
original vendor still retains custody before the records are transferred to
a new vendor.  The new vendor should so the same, to ensure all records were
successfully moved to their custody.  This is a joint venture between vendor
and client.