From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:58:08 -0600
Can someone point me to the section of the CFR that provides the
applicability of the code to Government contractors.  After Larry's
reference to the RM section last week I went out to read it and it speaks
of agencies.  When I look for applicability of contractors I really don't
find anything specific.  When we had research done on our retention
schedules sections of the CFR are cited as requirements but my question is
more general.  It makes a huge difference in how ERM will be done and
structured in my company if the RM section applies.  It also gives us
leverage on being involved in the procedural discussions related to ECM.
I've done some outside research and have come up empty and am again
turning to the wisdom of the group.

Thanks

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager