From:
"Byrne, Dianne L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:44:22 -0500
Hi Mimi,  I agree with Terri Robertson, your offer to share your study
notes is wonderful.  I have studied on my own for the most part,
although we did have a small study group in the Boston area.

I have passed part 3, but so far that's it.  The past couple of years
I've been really crazy busy working through the merger of two large law
firms in addition dealing with some personal stuff at home so have not
studied very much.

I'm now in a new law firm and wanted to "pick it up again" with my
studying.  Any notes you could share with me would be very, very much
appreciated.  I have until Jan 2010 to complete my certification, so I
must get cracking on my studying.

My email is: [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much!

P.S.  This is my first time posting to the listserv.

-Dianne