From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 19:20:00 -0800
If you are a LinkedIn member, I have created an ARMA Group that you can
join by cutting and pasting the following link:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/40713/0DE6B43325AA

You must be a LinkedIn member and it will take a little while for me to
approve your request (I'll likely check once a day or so).

Right now about all that it will do is add the ARMA logo to your
profile page.

I'm not going to validate membership, so please be an ARMA member if
you decide to join.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."