From:
Norman Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:32:31 -0600
I am still a bit surprised that more companies haven't prohibited employees
from putting current employment information on the internet in such a
publically identifiable manner as LinkedIn.com.   It would seem reasonable
to think that a company might not want such a detailed listing of its
personnel and current internal working relationships so readily available to
a competitor in what might be a tight labor market.