From:
Peter Komarkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:30:04 +1100
Are you doing the "securing" in front of the vendors representative so that
the box can be checked that there are nothing dangerous inside the box that
could cause a fire?

If my memory is correct, did one of the fires in one of the Commercial
Records Center start in a number of different places, due to suspected
incendiary devices in boxes?

Regards

Peter D Komarkowski
TapeTrack Pty Ltd