From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:10:36 -0500
When these events first (almost monthly now) started in the DC area, I tried
to contact the local TV station to offer assistance of this nature - great
ARMA PR opportunity - but got no response.  I may try to contact the
shredding vendor and see if I get a response.

Educating the public about records management is a wonderful thing.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM