From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:45:05 -0500
Folks
just a gentle reminder that all listserv replies automagically go back to
the list and NOT to the individual poster. pls be sure to check the "To"
line in your email client to make sure you are sending it to the correct
address. So if you want to reply privately to an individual you must copy
and paste that individual's email address into the 'To' line and delete out
the listserv address

Peterk
listadmin
recmgmt-l