From:
Nishika Gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:03:05 -0500
Happy Friday Everyone!

I have been asking a lot of questions lately and have received some
great responses. Thank you to everyone who takes time out of their busy
schedules to help out others.

This is a question for my counterparts in the higher education
environment. I am assuming that most of the higher ed institutions are
using some sort of a Student Information System to keep track of student
enrollment, registrations, grades etc. My question is regarding Grade
Rosters which are permanent records and have to be maintained in
duplicate (atleast as per NJ State guidelines!). For universities that
have adopted electronic grading - do you still maintain a
paper/microfiche/image copy of the grade roster?

Thank you once again for this great platform!

Regards,

Nishika Gupta

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 201-689-7657