From:
Mario Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 02:02:27 -0400
Hi Anna,

I do not know if I do understand your question exactly because this
thematic is a quite complex one and not easy to answer.

In my point of view your question could be related to the lawsuit "Zubulake
v. UBS Warburg". If you are doing some retrieval with this words you will
find overwhelming information.

Kind regards

Mario Rieger
Janssen-Cilag GmbH