From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:40:08 -0500

For those who read Julie Colgan's message, I know first hand that she is
enthusiastic about our profession...... You can tell, just from the
photos of that bull ride down at the San Antonio ARMA Conference, the
level of enthusiasm that she displays!

Doug Allen

p.s. if anyone on the listserv has a photo of that particular bull
riding session...or the one demonstrating Nick DeLaurentis's dismount
technique, there will be a "bounty" paid at the listserv party!!!

From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Colgan, Julie J.

"..... I have been characterized as being very "enthusiastic" (Doug -
don't even think about it ...) about our profession, and feeling someone
else share that passion would serve as an emotional validation; which
would serve to heighten the intellectual experience.

Julie

Julie J. Colgan