From:
Elizabeth Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:59:15 -0400
The large, domed Catholic church in downtown Asheville, NC, is dedicated
to St. Lawrence. Parking can be a problem as
it's very close to the downtown shopping area, but it's quite notable
architecturally as it's entirely built of brick.

Elizabeth Whitaker
M.A. History (2006)
Alexandria, VA
and looking into records management