From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:10:11 -0600
 Deborah,

You might go mine the interworld and see how that type of folk have been portrayed in film. The Archivist from Star Wars comes to mind. There was a cult classic called Brazil you might check out. Maybe Joe Versus the Volcano. As far as a scribe goes you can go look at the old Cecil B. De Mile movies. Whatever you choose you most like will end up explaining your costume.

Chris Flynn