Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:27:01 -0400
Dear Colleagues:

Sorry Peter, but here is another "me too" comment.  I had a wonderful time attending this year's ARMA conference in Las Vegas.  I attended some very interesting educational sessions.  I didn't have any issues with the distance from the hotels to the convention center as I stayed about 2 miles away to save some money.  The cost of the conference hotel is very high and in order to help justify my attendance, I stayed further away.  The drive to the convention center was quick and I arrived there early enough so I didn't even have to pay for parking (more money in my pocket).

To echo what Jesse said earlier, I thought the Expo center experience was great.  Aside from the mad dash Monday morning at 11AM, I found that I was able to spend quality time with a lot of different vendors.  I was able to speak with a few that will, I think, greatly help QVC in the very near future.  I, too, like speaking with and meeting new people and the Expo and sundry parties provided an excellent opportunity to do just that.

I am looking forward to attending next year in Orlando.  I remember a post last week that the ARMA conference cities have been booked for the next 15 years.  Does anyone have a list of host cities going out that far?  I never plan that far ahead, but I was just curious.

Thanks, Steve

Stephen A. Smith, MLIS, CRM, CDIA+
Records Manager
QVC, Inc. Legal Department
O:      484.701.1559
F:      484.701.1021
C:      484.905.2517
E:      [log in to unmask]
A:      Studio Park, 1200 Wilson Dr., MC207, West Chester, PA, 19380-4262

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (even if the e-mail address above is yours), (i) you may not use, copy or retransmit it, (ii) please delete this message and (iii) please notify the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.