From:
Elizabeth Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 21:27:46 -0500
Wouldn't "driving gloves" be practical for filing? I haven't tried them
for filing, but they make it possible
for someone wearing them to handle very thin objects, such as coins and
plastic cards.

I had some student experience in a university special
collections/archives while working on my M.A.
in History and am very interested in pursuing a career in records
management via one of the online
programs. In a prior life, I had several years of experience dealing
with complex paperwork, namely
medical insurance coding, small business taxes, and DoD forms, in a
variety of jobs.

Elizabeth Whitaker
Alexandria, VA