From:
John Peden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2009 08:10:24 -0500
I remember it all too well. Not only did I deliver it as a kid, but I also had to go door-to-door to get people to subscribe and had to collect from them. It was somewhat the advent of US Today as a national newspaper.

John Peden
Access Sciences Corporation
1900 West Loop South, Suite 1450
Houston, Texas 77027