From:
WALLIS Dwight D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:02:03 -0700
Hey, this year has been gangbusters for gardens in Oregon. I can throw in a salad with my own romaine and green lettuce, green peppers, and cherry tomatoes. Toss in some tuna from Charleston, Oregon, olives, Rogue River blue cheese, artichoke hearts and a light lemon dressing - sweet. Then let's BBQ some pacific oysters from the Oregon coast, crack open a Widmer's, and party like it's 2009!

Thanks, Peter, for all of your hard work in support of the profession.

Dwight Wallis, CRM
Records Administrator
Multnomah County Fleet, Records, Electronics, Distribution and Stores (FREDS)
1620 S.E. 190th Avenue
Portland, OR 97233
Phone: (503)988-3741
Fax: (503)988-3754