From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:41:53 -0800
As of now, 1,404 members.
The illustrious Fred Grevin (IMHO) just signed up.

...John Glover
...707-773-1257
516 Albert Way
Petaluma, CA 94954
www.linkedin.com/in/johnrglover

invited to join the ARMA International group on LinkedIn.

> http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=40713
>
> The group area has a member roster, discussion space, news (not quite
PeterK's RAIN), and a job board.

> The group now has nearly 1400 members.
>
> We do not verify ARMA membership to join, however, joining the group for
commercial purposes or posting commercial messages on the discussion board
is prohibited.

> Personally, I've found LinkedIn to be a more valuable social networking
site than Facebook or any of the others, but then I don't "get" Twitter, so
YMMV.

>  Patrick Cunningham, CRM
>

> "Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier."
> -- Colin Powell

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.