From:
"Byrne, Dianne L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:05:28 -0400
Hi all,

This is the first time I have posted, however have used this listserv to
obtain lots of very useful information regarding Records Management. I
am currently the Records Manager at Brown Rudnick LLP which is an
international law firm having 200+ lawyers.

Chippewa Valley Technical Valley has an on-line RIM certificate program
which I am currently taking.  I became aware of this course through this
listserv.  Grace Rich who has her PhD and CRM is the professor in the
course.  She has been extremely helpful and patient with me as this is
the first on-line course I have taken.

Here is the link:

http://www.cvtc.edu/programs/rim.htm

Thank you to everyone on this listserv for all of the helpful
information I have received.
-Dianne Byrne