From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:42:32 -0700
An old ARMY buddy who lives in Centennial, CO (south side of Denver)
reports 2 feet of snow and still coming down.

I will be flying to Denver tomorrow heading to Boulder for the Mizzou
VS Colorado game Saturday.  Weather is supposed to be 50 and sunny by
Saturday afternoon.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/29/2009 11:39 AM >>>
After 36 hours (and umpteen inches) of snow here in Colorado, I think
we're seeing the beginning of the end of the storm (at least here in
metro Denver). If only the Rockies had beaten the Phillies, we'd be
hosting the World Series this week - wouldn't that have been a hoot!

All dressed up for trick-or-treating at City Hall this afternoon. I'm
witch (no comments, please) ...

Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 S. Allison Pkwy, Lakewood CO 80226-3127
Direct: 303-987-7091  Fax: 303-987-7088
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.lakewood.org
Lakewood's records management objectives: 1) Information is available
when needed; 2) Records of permanent value are preserved; 3)
Non-permanent records are destroyed per approved retention schedules;
4)
Discarded paper is recycled.

the message.