From:
Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:41:25 -0600
Absolutely and I've got my focus on our context.  Within it I'm trying to
imagine what commonalities exist, especially based on role.  I think common
communications on a role basis should provide for the 80% on the 80-20 rule.

If anyone else has used ISO 26122 as a guide, I'd love to hear about your
process or results.