From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 16:07:41 -0800
List members should also take note that the electronic balloting notices have sometimes ended up in spam buckets. This is not a knock on ARMA or the process, but a simple fact of Internet email. I expect that folks will report here that they have received their ballots, so if you don't receive one by the end of the day on Thursday, make sure that you check the spam buckets in your email client as well as via the web interface for your email service (if you use Yahoo!, Gmail, or a similar online email provider). This would also be a good time to check the email address associated with your ARMA membership (although I doubt that any changes made now will impact delivery of the ballot). If you are a member in good standing and do not receive a ballot, please contact ARMA HQ as early as possible to have a new ballot issued for you.

As a past officer of ARMA International, I applaud the members who are running for office, regardless of outcome, and I thank those members who are willing to take the time to ensure that their voice is heard in the election. Based upon past results, it goes without saying that every vote counts.
 Patrick Cunningham, CRM, FAI

"Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier."
-- Colin Powell