From:
Winnie Tsang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:31:25 -0500
Hi everyone, my name is Winnie Tsang and I have been learning lots
through this group, thank you.

It is my turn to ask for help with a problem that I need your expertise
on.

We have over 6,000 1.3 optical platters and our jukeboxes are dead.

What would be the best and fastest way to convert these platters over
and with what equipment that would not cost an arm and a leg?

Eagerly awaiting your suggestions..thanks.../Win

Winnie Tsang
Manager, DSC and LRO Services

Teranet Inc.
655 Bay Street, Suite 500
Toronto, ON  M5G 2K4
Phone 416.348.0311 x4023      Fax 416.345.1897
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.