From:
Joseph Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:18:10 -0800
Thanks for your reply.  The material in question was created by us (survey
drawings and data).  My original thought was, since we are repurposing the
materials for a new project, they would fall under the retention of the new
project (our retention policy is organized around specific projects and
begins at the financial close of the project, rather than from the date the
record was created).