From:
BGStanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:42:40 -0400
Hello List,

There are tools that allow web content to be 'snapshot' and converted to pdf
for preservation.  I know that some companies in the finserv space have been
using this for some time with success.  Having a pdf to reflect what was
communicated at a given point in time seems to be a reasonable approach.
Setting up the schedule for creating these images is another issue; I
suspect there are protocols around this and feature sets supported by the
vendors in this space to automate.

Brent Stanley