From:
"Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:28:00 -0400
Wow!!! This was a nightmare for us when we created our key corporate records structure and also when we planned to migrate them to our EMC App.  In the final analysis, we decided to leave the spreadsheets in their respective locations - avoiding huge potential problems - otherwise all the spreadsheets and the information therein would have been lost due to new location of the files, etc.

I don't know if anyone has been successful with this.  The alternative is to have a team of folks change all the links on all the spreadsheets, etc.

Good luck with this project and sorry I can't be of any further assistance with this.

Vladimir
We are in the process of review Work Group folders for our Finance department and we face a challenge / issue with Finance in the numbers of documents with links between Spreadsheets and Reports. Any suggestions or advice in how to proceed are welcome.