From:
Lucy Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:47:03 -0700
Alex, take heart!  The CRM exam is very difficult, as anyone who has taken
taken it can attest.  I spoke with someone yesterday who just passed parts
2 and 3, but commented how difficult it was. Yes, it's hard, and it takes
time and preparation, and it's especially challenging if you are working.
I found the NY prep courses, and the course offered at ARMA's annual
conference, extremely helpful.
Study and prepare, and you will pass!  The prep classes offer practice and
a lot of excellent advice for taking the exams- things that would never
have occurred to me, such as checking out the testing center in advance.
Every tip is worth its weight in gold.
Keep at it and do not be discouraged!  We are all here to help.
Lucy Rieger, CRM as of October 2010  ( the effort is still fresh in my
mind!)

Lucy Rieger Library Update, Inc. and Records Update, Inc 332 Terrace Avenue
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604 (201)288-5883 (201)288-8378 fax

Alex, the Metro NYC Chapter of ARMA offers prep sessions for all 6 parts of
the CRM test. The sessions are well-attended and do help.

For more info, contact either the immediate past President, Melissa Dederer
([log in to unmask]) or the current President, Frank LaSorsa

And good luck!

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin
Email: [log in to unmask]