From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:14:51 -0800
Hi Michelle,

I remember I saw it, but when I opened the source - "A Manual for Small Archives" - I did not find it, probably,  I saw it something similar.
May be these publications can help you a little bit, or give some indication where to look  - business writing, technical writing

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:p-dujJ6GWwkJ:web.mit.edu/course/21/21.guide/docutyp.htm+types+of+documents&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&source=www.google.ca

http://hanyangwriting.tripod.com/typesofdocuments/

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_types_of_documents_are_considered_primary_sources

http://dl.lib.brown.edu/gateway/govinfo/un/UNTypesofdocuments.html