From:
Andrea Korpel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 09:30:28 -0330
Last year we had an IM Olympics, with different RIM questions. Those that showed up were split into groups. Some of the activities we had to do were put together the lifecycle of records (had cards with each step spread out on the floor away from the group), make up a song/lyric about records management, IM crossword puzzle, had to juggle as many IM jobs as possible (used small balloons).

In our province during RIM month we have a community shred event (usually held in St. John's, NL), it is done free of charge and I believe you can shred up to three bankers boxes of confidential material.

Andrea

Andrea Korpel
Information Management Technician II
Office of the Auditor General
Government of Newfoundland Labrador
PO Box 8700
St. John's, NL
A1B 4J6
Tel: 709-729-4056
Fax: 709-729-4200

"This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message."