From:
mwhaider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:00:58 -0400
Interesting.

When I worked at Argonne National Laboratory we discovered that many of the
R&D notebooks had loose radiation contamination on the covers and random
tested pages.  Perhaps that told us which notebooks were handled by those
researching uranium, or which researchers kept uranium rods on their desks?
Mary

Mary W. Haider, MBA, CRM
Records & Information Manager and Consultant
865-983-1371