From:
Ilona Koti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2012 06:32:14 -0700
It's just you Chris.  It's also your birthday!!

Have a great day.  Thanks for all of your thought provoking comments throughout the year.

As far as this SharePoint meeting.  They don't have enough time to answer all of the questions that I have on SharePoint improvements and their vendor partners.  SharePoint has grown on me over the years, still some glitches but I really like the Explorer View feature and the Views in general.

All the best -ink