From:
"Stakhov, Gene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:06:30 -0400
Mickey,

A lot depends on the conversion engine you're using.  There are many out there, but they are not all created equal in terms of functional support for advanced text and image rendition.

In addition to some of the obvious caveats like embedded files and lost hyperlinks, I've encountered issues with funky font rendering and malformed, off-center and misplaced images within the context of page dimensions.  The best advice I could give you would be to play around with a few different PDF conversion engines and see which one works best with they types of MS Office docs you're converting.

Good luck!

Eugene Stakhov, CRM, CDIA+
Lighthouse Computer Services, Inc.
Twitter: @crmgene