From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:15:45 -0400
Here in the Philly area, south of Hugh, lots of rain and wind.  Coming
into work this morning saw a number of trees down and debris on the
highways as well as road closures due to flooding.  Chains saws will
be humming in the coming days.  Lots of homes without power including
mine. Don't expect electricity to come on for a couple of days.  My
how we take certain things for granted don't we?

Our resident lawyer, John Montana, lives in Lancaster County which I
understand took part of the brunt of the storm.  Wonder how he made
out???

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Newtown Square, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]