From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:09:14 -0800
I was going to start this out with an apology, but I see no need for me to
issue one.

It wasn't me who decided to send anything offensive to the List... it was
someone else who had no discretion and didn't seem to understand that
PRIVATE messages are intended as such.

I've been on this list since the mid-1980s, I know a few others have been
as well.  In all of those years, there have been range wars that have
developed over issues, and many have had serious differences, but it's
never degraded to the point of personal insults and name calling through
all of that.

Not even on issues of BBQ Sauce, BBQ restaurants or food , Mexican food or
other OT content.

Over the past two days, a "member" decided to sink to a new low and today
he took it to an even lower point by electing to publicly post not once,
but TWICE, a message that was clearly sent to him directly.

Shame on you, David T. Macknet.

Larry

*Lawrence J. Medina
Danville, CA