From:
Rebecca Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:50:29 -0500
Today is the final day to register!

Joint ARMA NOVA/NCC-AIIM Seminar
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
8:00 AM to 4:15 PM
Attorneys and Algorithms: The Case for Technology-Assisted Review and
Categorization

Please join the Northern Virginia Chapter of ARMA and the National Capital
Chapter of AIIM for our joint 2013 seminar. Our topic is the increasingly
interrelated worlds of technology-assisted review and auto-categorization.
Last year ARMA NOVA and NCC-AIIM co-sponsored a highly successful seminar
on autoclassification. The response was so good that we decided to schedule
a follow-up seminar, with more case studies and input from our legal
colleagues.
What is the state of the art in technology-assisted review and
auto-categorization? How much can RIM professionals learn from the legal
profession’s experience with technology-assisted review? How can these
tools be defended in court? What are their strengths and weaknesses? What
role will auto-categorization play in addressing the challenge of the
Archivist’s Managing Government Records directive?
NCC-AIIM and ARMA NOVA have assembled an internationally recognized panel
of speakers to address all of these questions and more in an all-day
seminar. Come take a deep dive into technology-assisted review and
auto-categorization with us. See our brochure at
http://www.arma-nova.org/programs/2512-13%20ARMA%20NOVA%202013%20Seminar%20Flyer_v6.pdf
for more information.
Registration Information

Early Registration (prior to February 14):

$125 for members

$150 for non-members

$50 for full-time students

$75 for 3 or more from the same company/agency (must all register at the
same time to receive the discount)
Full Registration (after February 13):
$150 for members
$175 for non-members
$50 for full-time students
$100 for 3 or more from the same company/agency (must all register at the
same time to receive the discount)

Go to http://www.arma-nova.org/programs/Seminar0213.htm for more
information or to register.
Thank you!