From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2013 10:00:05 -0400
Please join us as we learn about Networking, celebrate another great year for the chapter and announce the recipients of this year's Chapter Awards.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 5:30 PM  - 8:00 PM (EST), at The Muse Hotel, 130 W. 46th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues), New York, NY 10036, Downstairs Event Space (212-485-2400).

Appetizers and a buffet dinner will be served. Cash bar only!

AWARDS: We will be presenting the following awards: Chapter Leader of the Year, Chapter Member of the Year, Honored Member of the Year and New Member of the Year.

REGISTRATION:  http://www.cvent.com/d/xcqb6f/1Q

GUEST SPEAKER: Laurie N. Robinson, Senior Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, CBS Corporation, and Founder & CEO of Corporate Counsel Women of Color (CCWC) will speak to us on the value of Networking in our professional lives and how it assists us in managing our careers.

BIO: Laurie N. Robinson is Senior Vice President & Assistant General Counsel at CBS, reporting directly to the CBS General Counsel. She has executive and managerial responsibilities for corporate interface with all CBS Business Unit legal divisions, supervises the Records Management Program, facilitates training and development; and oversees the legal department's new initiatives. In addition to her role at CBS Corporation, Ms. Robinson is the founder and CEO of Corporate Counsel Women of Color(r), a dynamic non-profit professional organization, which she created in 2004 to advance women of color attorneys and to foster diversity in the legal profession. Ms. Robinson's leadership and ability to galvanize has resulted in the growth of the organization's membership from 30 members to over 2,900 members within a nine-year period.

Chapter Member Fee: $55.00

Chapter Member Walk-In Fee: $65.00

Non-Member Fee: $60.00

Non-Member Walk-In Fee:  $70.00

Student Attendee Fee:  $30.00

RSVP:  by Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Attire:  Business Casual

Thank you to our Sponsor: RELIABLE PAPER RECYCLING, INC.

Fred

Frederic J. Grevin

w. 212.312.3903