From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 17:04:47 -0500
SLAM part two: Digging deeper into the state's collections | Juneau Empire
- Alaska's Capital City Online Newspaper

One of the things Alaska State Archivist Dean Dawson is looking forward to
as part of the State Library Archives and Museum project is the opportunity
to stop worrying. For Dawson, for whom safe storage of the state’s archives
is top priority, the new vault, currently under construction on Willoughby
Avenue, will be SLAM’s most important feature.

“That is the biggie,” Dawson said. “The (current archives building) has
been failing for three decades. It will help me sleep better at night that
the records will be elsewhere.”

http://bit.ly/10Z5SaY

Source:
http://juneauempire.com/local/2013-06-03/slam-part-two-digging-deeper-states-collections#.Ua-ECpywWSo
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/10Z5SaY+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va