From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:57:49 -0400
Larry,

I am guessing that "Corporate" means internal operations/group in NARA
speak. What I found interesting is that the Agency seeks someone
"internally to advance records management policy and best practices..." -
does this mean they have problem?  Shouldn't it be a given that since NARA
establishes policy and guidance for federal agencies they would be in
lock-step with the same.  Maybe I am reading too much into the description
but kind of makes one wonder...

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]