From:
Angela Dzikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2014 20:41:11 -0400
Records Coordinator- Central New Jersey
Long Term Temporary Position
Pharmaceutical Company

Our client located in Central New Jersey has an opening for a Records
Coordinator who will assist the Records Manager in day to day base business
tasks, manage and participate in the implementation, administration and
maintenance of the records management offsite archive process.  Subject
matter expert for offsite storage, trouble-shooting vendor issues and
validation of retention requirement compliance.  Additionally, provides
guidance to all departments on the use, and cost-effectiveness of offsite
storage.

Experience/Qualifications:
College and at least three (3) years of experience in records management.
Requires a general use and application of Records Management concepts,
practices and techniques. Skilled in working with records management
database systems. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
Well organized.  Good oral and written communication skills.  Able to
execute good judgment in interpretation of records management policy, and to
escalate issues when necessary.

Please contact:
Angela Dzikowski
Pro Libra Associates