From:
Anne Edmondson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2016 12:05:16 -0700
I have always been in sales and marketing and cards are a must.  You don't want to give people another obstacle to remember how to get in contact with you.  The same goes for collecting cards.   I like to write something about the person on their card after I take it  This helps me tie the card with face/individual.  I do think cards have a place until you get that first email, then you are good to go.

ENJOY THE WEEKEND!

Anne

Anne Sommi Edmondson ● Government ● Private Sector
North America
Tel: (727) 726 6173 ext. 4 ● Fax: (800) 878 2579
[log in to unmask] ● www.oneilsoft.com

Offices in California, Florida, United Kingdom & Australia
© 2016 O'Neil Software, Inc.