From:
Gerri Bradford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:41:35 -0600
That is the way it seems to work with the company that we are using
right now.  Which can lead to some confusion if you send multiple
batches out for destruction too close together.

I like to know which batch contained what.

Geraldine L. Bradford
Records Retention Manager
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
75 West Center St.