From:
"Roach, Bill J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:30:51 -0500
>>I believe the best products and tools on the market are called
people.<<

I am not sure I buy into the concept that people are the best ones to
task with this effort.   Especially if you are talking about training an
entire organization to determine what is and is not a record, and how
long it is to be retained.

I believe a well designed solution coupled with organizational policies
and user training is a much more functional approach.  A couple of
hundred or more emails cross my desk every day.  An automated system
could take care of about 90 percent of them and save me a ton of effort.

And that would make time for me to work on the tasks that cannot be
automated.

Bill R

Bill Roach, CRM
Enterprise EDMS Coordinator