From:
Paul Dodgson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:23:23 -0000
We used the DIRKS methodology, superseded by PD0025-2 (tech doc for ISO
15489 and highly recommended). In doing so a more logical path resulted
in the creation of an EDRMS suitable functional BCS and Retention
Schedule for 5,500 users.  Good metadata and auto classification make
decisions on storage much easier (once the synonym base is dependable!)

Paul Dodgson